You won’t just teach how our software works; you will show clients how to get the most out of our solutions in their particular environment. Customers use our software to manage manufacturing plants, facilities, vehicle fleets, health care facilities, public works infrastructure, academic campuses, and more. You will provide software training and implementation services to our customers at the customer’s facility, DPSI’s facility in Greensboro, NC, and over the web. You will help customers prioritize their needs and guide their efforts to achieve their goals. Extensive nationwide travel required as well as occasional international travel.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in training/consulting, preferably software or technical training and implementation services.
- Ability to travel 60-75%. Travel is primarily domestic. Occasional international travel.
- You can talk with customers to determine their needs and guide their efforts to achieve their goals using our software.
- Ability to learn software solutions quickly.
- You can communicate technical information to students of varying levels of proficiency.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of Relational Database Management Systems; experience as CMMS Administrator a plus.
- You can deliver effective online product training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills, and can work with all levels within an organization.
- 2-5 years experience in software training or related area.
- Report writing experience with products such as Access or SQL a plus.
- Experience with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems or CMMS and maintenance environments a plus, but not required.
- BS/BA preferred, but not required
- Prefer candidates from Greensboro, NC area
What you will do:
- Deliver software training courses including implementation/project planning, administrative, end user and add-on product training at customer sites, our facility in Greensboro, NC, and over the web.
- Work with clients and guide them to solve existing problems and achieve their goals through use of our software.
- Create internal and customer status reports after training courses as well as expense reports.
- Effectively communicate technical information to students of varying levels of proficiency.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.