DPSI has assisted our customers with Project Planning for many years and has the expertise to simply this process. Our experienced project managers will work with you and your team to identify the most critical areas affecting your maintenance organization. The goal is to ensure that you get the most out of your Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system or Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and maximize the return on your investment, while avoiding common pitfalls that can sidetrack a successful rollout.
We will discuss the characteristics of a successful CMMS system, define how to use your software in the most efficient manner and develop a Project Plan with you that will become your implementation roadmap. This phased project plan will include a timeline with solution-oriented milestones developed to specifically meet your requirements, including the following:
- Define your maintenance organization and core business goals
- Identify interface requirements
- Define system configuration requirements
- Identify security needs throughout the system
- Learn the importance of data standards for accurate reporting and data mining
- Identify reporting needs
- Identify which master tables will need to be populated such as assets, employee lists, planned maintenance schedules and procedures, parts lists, etc.
- Identify how data will be entered: imported from existing system or manually gathered and entered
- Define timeline and who will be responsible for each area of implementation
Call 877-304-0431 or fill out our online contact form for more information about the full suite of EAM/CMMS consulting services that our Professional Services Team offers.