Make the Most of Your Maintenance Management Software
Many companies can sell you maintenance management software, but making the technology work for your organization is another story altogether. One key factor that sets DPSI apart from other maintenance management software companies is our Professional Services Team, which is made up of experienced trainers and consultants who are totally committed to your success. Our Professional Services Team assists you at every step to ensure that you get the most from your EAM/CMMS software.
DPSI serves over 6,000 customers worldwide. Our customers have stayed with us because we provide the most powerful and practical maintenance management solutions and deliver an unmatched customer experience. From initial setup to ongoing management, we work with you to effectively implement your EAM/CMMS system and maximize your ROI.
Reduce maintenance costs with the help of a maintenance assessment, during which our Professional Services Team takes an in-depth look at your maintenance department’s processes, practices, and challenges. A maintenance assessment consists of an on-site investigation and culminates in a detailed report that provides recommendations in the following areas:
- Improving equipment reliability
- Reducing maintenance inventory costs
- Improving returns on assets
- Improving labor efficiency
- Boosting company profitability
- Reducing overall operating costs
Our assessment report includes a step-by-step plan with specific milestones for transitioning smoothly to our software.
Drawing from their successful past record of experience, our Professional Services Team guides and supports you through all phases of the EAM/CMMS implementation process. Implementation services that we offer include:
- Hosting planning and scheduling seminars to increase staff efficiency
- Giving on-site workshops to teach maintenance best practices
- Imparting proper shutdown planning techniques on-site
- Developing a long-range maintenance plan
- Identifying key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of your EAM/CMMS
Our Professional Services Team works closely with your maintenance department to assist with everything from developing internal procedures, to preparing budgets, to defining staffing requirements.
Whether you’re new to our EAM/CMMS software or you’re looking to optimize your existing system, our Professional Services Team can teach you how to make the most out of our solutions in your particular environment. We offer workshops at our Training Center in Greensboro, NC, web-based training courses, and on-site training sessions. After assessing the specific needs of your end users, our consultants provide you with targeting training that is tailored to your organization’s requirements.
Take your EAM/CMMS software to the next level by having our skilled consultants perform the following on-site audits:
- Software audit to evaluate whether your maintenance management software is used to its fullest potential
- Safety audit to determine compliance with OSHA and state regulatory requirements
- Storeroom management audit to reduce inventory while ensuring that you have the right parts when you need them
- Standard operating procedures audit to assure compliance and improve workflow and other administrative processes
The end result of our audits is a maintenance management system that operates more efficiently and gives you better results with less effort.
Ensure a seamless transition to our equipment maintenance software by having our experienced migration staff transfer data from a variety of CMMS and non-CMMS programs. Our data migration services include data mapping from your old software to your new system, complete data accountability, and installation instructions.
Customize our solutions to meet your organization’s specific maintenance needs. We can tailor reports, develop unique application modifications, link data with external applications, and so much more.
Call 877-304-0431 or fill out our online contact form for more information about the full suite of EAM/CMMS consulting services that our Professional Services Team offers.