Are you struggling with asset management and maintenance? A computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) can simplify work order management, reduce parts inventory, and extend asset life. PMC is a leading CMMS that encompasses the full spectrum of maintenance activities and helps you stay on top of preventive maintenance. Managing maintenance operations has never been so simple with PMC preventative maintenance! At the heart of PMC is a complete work order generation, management, and reporting system that effortlessly handles an unlimited quantity of work orders and allows you to quickly review work orders for your selected due dates. PMC preventative maintenance also boasts a centralized purchasing system, extensive inventory control system, and comprehensive reports and graphs module. A best-of-breed solution designed specifically for maintenance, PMC is easy for maintenance technicians to learn and use.
Try PMC Preventative Maintenance for Free
To discover just how user-friendly and feature-rich the PMC preventive maintenance software is, sign up for a 30-day free trial of the system.
PMC’s work order module is a complete work order generation, management, and reporting system that allows you to generate scheduled and unscheduled/emergency work orders. This PMC preventative maintenance module boasts easy-to-use calendar-based windows that are divided into Daily, Weekly, 2-Week, and 4-Week increments. You can quickly review all of the work orders due for the dates you select and then reschedule, start, complete, cancel, print, or view the work orders in brief or in detail. There’s also a Time Card option that lets you quickly assign labor hours to various work orders for faster processing and closing.
Schedule work orders manually or automatically with PMC’s scheduling module. Work orders can be generated automatically based on the following factors:
- Time, such as hours or days
- Cycle counters or meter readings
- Last time a procedure was scheduled or completed
- A combination of the above criteria
Prevent work orders from being scheduled on holidays and other days when operations are shut down by using the Calendar Lockout feature. Enter asset readings with the Asset Count/Meter Update option so that work orders are generated on time.
Parts & Inventory
Run your stockroom at peak efficiency with PMC’s inventory module. This complete parts inventory system consists of a part table and the Inventory Menu Pal. The Menu Pal allows you to:
- Search for parts based on multiple criteria, including ID, description, manufacturer, vendor, or quantity on hand
- Create adjustments, enter a quote, or enter the unit cost of a part
- View adjustments to see where, when, and by whom changes were made
- Transfer parts from one company to another or search for parts held by other companies in your organization
Issue and track purchase orders with PMC’s purchasing module, which allows you to quickly request parts as well as create and print purchase orders automatically. Whether you want to pass purchase orders on to the purchasing department or do the work yourself, the system can be adapted to your needs.
The interconnected areas of PMC allow you to create a purchase order, check the quantity of parts in inventory, view any work orders using a particular part, compare prices and lead time between vendors, and then return to your original task.
Reports & Graphs
PMC’s reports & graphs module boasts ready-to-run reports and graphs that provide you with vital, real-time information about your maintenance operations. The graphing tool allows you to produce professional-looking graphs and charts for reports and presentations.
Reports are accessible by name, number, and keyword. You can select the information you need and preview the report or graph before printing it. There are over 200 pre-defined reports and graphs to choose from in the system, including the following:
- Emergency Maintenance Work Orders
- Top 20 Asset/Equipment Brief by YTD Maintenance Cost
- Total Labor Hours by Craft
- Work Order Labor Summary by Employee ID
- Purchase Orders/Requisitions
- Reduce production costs which translates directly to the bottom line
- Reduce inventory costs/carrying charges by improving inventory utilization which translates directly to the bottom line
- Increase manufacturing capacity and quality
- Comply with regulatory requirements such as OSHA, EPA, ISO 9000, and QS 9000
- Increase operational life of machinery, equipment, and facilities
- Decrease downtime/increase uptime
- Reduce costly repairs and emergency breakdowns
- Optimize inventory levels
- Make better decisions based on up-to-date information
- Decrease accidents and improve plant safety
- Provide superior customer service through higher product quality and timely deliveries
- Command a higher resale value for used equipment
- Minimize paperwork, freeing employees for more productive work
- Work Requester Email Module – This add-on module allows non-PMC users to submit maintenance requests from any location through a standalone requester program, web form, or email message. It also includes a messaging system that enables dispatches, status updates, and priority communications to be sent as email messages or text messages to a range of devices.
- Barcode Module – Barcoding is one of the fastest, easiest, and most accurate ways to get data into your CMMS system. Using barcodes increases your operational efficiency, reduces data input errors, boosts productivity, and frees your employees from the double entry of information. Once a barcode is scanned, the data can be uploaded to a computer, reviewed by a user, and then integrated into PMC preventative maintenance. Users can print the barcodes directly on various reports, work orders, purchase orders, and labels. PMC’s barcode maintenance software module is compatible with personal computers and handheld devices from various