PMC’s work order module is a complete work order generation, management, and reporting system that allows you to generate scheduled and unscheduled/emergency work orders. This module boasts easy-to-use calendar-based windows that are divided into Daily, Weekly, 2-Week, and 4-Week increments. You can quickly review all of the work orders due for the dates you select and then reschedule, start, complete, cancel, print, or view the work orders in brief or in detail. There’s also a Time Card option that lets you quickly assign labor hours to various work orders for faster processing and closing.
Schedule work orders manually or automatically with PMC’s scheduling module. Work orders can be generated automatically based on the following factors:
- Time, such as hours or days
- Cycle counters or meter readings
- Last time a procedure was scheduled or completed
- A combination of the above criteria
Prevent work orders from being scheduled on holidays and other days when operations are shut down by using the Calendar Lockout feature. Enter asset readings with the Asset Count/Meter Update option so that work orders are generated on time.
Parts & Inventory
Run your stockroom at peak efficiency with PMC’s inventory module. This complete parts inventory system consists of a part table and the Inventory Menu Pal. The Menu Pal allows you to:
- Search for parts based on multiple criteria, including ID, description, manufacturer, vendor, or quantity on hand
- Create adjustments, enter a quote, or enter the unit cost of a part
- View adjustments to see where, when, and by whom changes were made
- Transfer parts from one company to another or search for parts held by other companies in your organization
Issue and track purchase orders with PMC’s purchasing module, which allows you to quickly request parts as well as create and print purchase orders automatically. Whether you want to pass purchase orders on to the purchasing department or do the work yourself, the system can be adapted to your needs.
The interconnected areas of PMC allow you to create a purchase order, check the quantity of parts in inventory, view any work orders using a particular part, compare prices and lead time between vendors, and then return to your original task.
Reports & Graphs
PMC’s reports & graphs module boasts ready-to-run reports and graphs that provide you with vital, real-time information about your maintenance operations. The graphing tool allows you to produce professional-looking graphs and charts for reports and presentations.
Reports are accessible by name, number, and keyword. You can select the information you need and preview the report or graph before printing it. There are over 200 pre-defined reports and graphs to choose from in the system, including the following:
- Emergency Maintenance Work Orders
- Top 20 Asset/Equipment Brief by YTD Maintenance Cost
- Total Labor Hours by Craft
- Work Order Labor Summary by Employee ID
- Purchase Orders/Requisitions