From maximizing equipment up-time to staying on top of preventive maintenance, there are many challenges associated with maintenance management. An EAM Software (Enterprise Asset Management) system that centralizes data and automates maintenance management tasks can help you save time and lower operating costs. iMaint enterprise asset management software is a user-friendly enterprise asset management system that provides you with the tools you need to monitor maintenance activities and make ongoing improvements to your maintenance operations.
iMaint includes the following standard features
Parts & Inventory
Reports & Graphs
Cost Tracking & Budgeting
Labor & Craft Management
Why iMaint Enterprise Asset Management Software?
iMaint is best-of-breed preventive maintenance software that was developed specifically for maintenance – not as an afterthought in a suite of applications. iMaint’s user interface is simple and easy to navigate, so maintenance personnel feel comfortable using it. You can easily move between modules without returning to the navigation tree. Furthermore, functions that belong together are grouped together, so you don’t have to go out of the work order screen you’re in to hunt for related information.
iMaint is suitable for organizations of all sizes, from small to large. The system is highly scalable and can be expanded to multiple sites. iMaint is also updated regularly to keep pace with your organization’s evolving needs. You can access iMaint from the web or a mobile device, as well as keep your finger on the pulse of your organization via a dashboard that displays real-time data graphically.
Work with a Leading Provider of EAM Systems
You can’t just purchase EAM software and expect it to be successful. In addition to seeking a robust EAM system that has all of the features you require, it’s important to work with a software provider that offers excellent support and the depth and breadth of services you need to achieve success. DPSI assists you from initial setup through ongoing management, so you can leave the technology to us and stay focused on maintenance.
DPSI partners with you to ensure that you’re able to successfully implement and use iMaint enterprise asset management software. We draw upon nearly 30 years of hands-on experience to help you get your EAM software up and running efficiently and see to it that the needs of all stakeholders and departments within your organization are met. Additionally, we make recommendations for the future so that you’re able to maximize your return on investment.
Simplify Maintenance Management with iMaint
Implementing the right maintenance management system software is essential to achieving your goals. To discover just how powerful iMaint is and how it could benefit your organization, sign up for a free trial or view relevant case studies. You’ll be amazed by what our system can do!
iMaint boasts a complete work order generation, management, and reporting system with the following capabilities:
- Group multiple assets and procedures together on a single work order
- Estimate and track labor (internal and contract)
- Quickly assign labor hours to various work orders for faster processing and closing
- Keep track of labor, parts, and miscellaneous maintenance costs
- Schedule resources for specific work orders
- Graphically show outstanding work for the day, week, or month
- Reschedule work orders and assign internal and contract labor with a few clicks of a mouse
- Re-open work orders as necessary to make corrections or add information until the accounting year has been closed
- Perform downtime tracking
Request needed maintenance using the iMaint system, iMaint mobile work requester or the iMaint web work requester. Once a work request is entered, a designated person is notified. There are audible alert options available for emergencies or based on elapsed time since requests were last reviewed. Users can submit requests from any remote location and are notified when their requests are received or when a work order is started, completed, or canceled.
Create, edit, and generate scheduled work orders in a variety of ways with iMaint’s scheduling module. This module allows you to complete the following tasks:
- Automatically combine multiple work orders on a single work order based on similar assets or procedures
- Automatically create and print work orders that are due or that fall within a certain date range or meter reading
- Specify days of the year when your company is shut down so that work orders aren’t scheduled for those days
- Specify date ranges when in-season work should not be done or off-season work must be done
- Create part exception notes when a schedule requires a part that is currently unavailable
- Take note of assets that are covered under warranty
The iMaint asset module is powerful and versatile. In addition to entering standard information, you can set up user-defined fields for all assets and specifications by asset type. Information that’s available in the asset module includes the following:
- All parts associated with an asset
- All procedures associated with an asset
- Schedules set up for an asset
- General ledger accounts
- Asset status and location change
- Recurring and non-work order related costs
- Meter readings
The asset tree displays each asset and its parent or children. Other asset options include asset types, asset locations, asset groups, meter types, meter update, and lines.
Parts & Inventory
The inventory module manages parts, suppliers, and adjustment information. A part can be defined as a component (serialized) or a stocked part associated with a warehouse location. Parts can be stored in any number of warehouses, and part ordering information can be tracked at the warehouse level.
iMaint can be used to manage inventory at multiple sites. You can search for a part at your own site or select any number of sites to search. The system shows you every site with the part, the warehouse and location, and the quantity on hand and available for use. Transferring parts between sites is also simple.
iMaint’s purchasing module is designed to automatically generate purchase orders with just a few clicks of a mouse. The re-order alert report shows you exactly which parts you need to order. iMaint’s purchasing system can take this list and create purchase orders for you. Parts can be placed on purchase orders in the following ways:
- Automatically generated by iMaint when due based on re-order method selected and current quantities
- Entered via a purchase request
- Manually entered in the purchase proof
iMaint supports multiple currencies, which you can select by a supplier. You can also order parts, contract labor, and miscellaneous items that won’t become part of your stocked inventory. Maintenance staff and users outside of the maintenance department can submit purchase requests.
iMaint’s projects module allows you to easily manage any project, link work orders and history to projects, and automatically launch third-party project management software. You can establish a budget for a project and actual costs on the budget will be updated as work orders and other expenses are associated with the project. In addition, you can create schedules for projects so that work orders are generated automatically.
Reports & Graphs
With more than 100 ready-to-run reports to choose from as well as custom reporting options, iMaint allows you to collect and analyze a wealth of information about your maintenance operations. iMaint’s reports & graphs module provide you with vital, real-time information about one site or multiple sites. After choosing a report or graph, you can query the database for specific information. All reports are accessible by category, number, or keyword, and you can preview reports and graphs before printing or emailing.
General Ledgers / Budgeting
Establish general ledger accounts for all maintenance-related cost accounts. Fiscal year periods are user-defined with up to 13 optional periods and budgets for each. Actual costs associated with work orders will be associated with a fiscal period based on the dates defined for the period. Cost transaction records are created as an audit trail whenever costs are applied in iMaint. These transactions can be viewed at any time.
Send emails to anyone with a supported email account or wireless device using iMaint’s email functionality. Users can send messages via iMaint manually or have emails dispatched automatically. You can also notify maintenance staff about new assignments and work orders that require action.
- Capture Information Automatically – iMaint captures information automatically through the course of normal events, thus minimizing manual entry. For example, when you fill out work orders, the system captures the history associated with every piece of equipment.
- Generate any kind of report – iMaint doesn’t limit you in terms of what you can report on. There are hundreds of predefined reports that you can use out of the box or customize according to your needs.
- Appropriate for various industries and situations – iMaint caters to manufacturing, facilities, and fleet. You can even combine all three within the same system.
- Support multiple languages – iMaint allows you to set a different language at each site.
- Encourage knowledge sharing – iMaint puts your employees’ knowledge into a database, sharing it with various people in your organization.
- Monitor staff productivity – Determine how your employees are doing on the job by evaluating their performance with iMaint.
- Ensure regulatory compliance – Comply with regulatory requirements, increase safety, and reduce your vulnerability with the help of iMaint.
- Customizable navigation pane – iMaint can be customized for different levels of users. The system administrator sees everything, but other users only see the work modules that are relevant to their jobs. Users also have the ability to customize their view and save their preferred settings.
- Enforce consistency – Designate certain form fields as required to ensure that users are consistent in how they enter information.
- Manage parts inventory – Have the right parts on hand when you need them by configuring iMaint’s inventory module to automatically reorder parts as needed.
- Prevent equipment failure – iMaint maximizes equipment up time and keeps your equipment in peak operating condition.
- Synchronize preventive maintenance actions – Manage your workload by synchronizing preventive maintenance actions. For example, let’s say you have three separate work orders for preventive maintenance actions that are performed every month, every three months, and annually, and they all happen to fall in the same month. You can combine these three separate work orders into a single work order.
- Rename fields and labels – Rename fields and labels system-wide to match the needs of your organization or industry. For example, manufacturers and facilities typically use the label, “assets”, whereas fleet customers prefer the label, “unit”.
Keep your finger on the pulse of your organization with the iMaint Dashboard, which displays multiple key performance indicators (KPIs) as gauges, charts, and graphs. The iMaint Dashboard is fully customizable and displays your preferred metrics, so you can stay focused on the big picture.
Extend the power of iMaint to mobile devices with iMaint Mobile. This add-on module gives your employees the ability to manage work orders, work requests, and parts inventory from their mobile devices. By giving maintenance staff instant access to critical information on the job, iMaint Mobile boosts productivity, reduces paperwork, and eliminates data entry errors.
iMaint Cloud allows you to access iMaint from any computer with network or Internet access. All you need is internet access – there’s no need to install additional software. iMaint Cloud has the same look and feel as the iMaint Windows interface.
The iMaint Integrator allows you to integrate iMaint with other software systems simply and afford-ably, hence eliminating time-wasting data input and unnecessary paperwork. The iMaint Integrator communicates with multiple business applications while safeguarding the integrity of your data.
The iMaint Web Requester s add-on module enables non-licensed users to submit work or purchase requests from any computer with Internet or network access.