From maximizing equipment up time to staying on top of preventive maintenance, there are many challenges associated with maintenance management. An EAM Software (Enterprise Asset Management) system that centralizes data and automates maintenance management tasks can help you save time and lower operating costs.
iMaint is a user-friendly enterprise asset management system that provides you with the tools you need to monitor maintenance activities and make ongoing improvements to your maintenance operations. iMaint comes equipped with the following standard features:
- Work Orders
- Work Requests
- Parts & Inventory
- Reports & Graphs
- Cost Tracking & Budgeting
- Labor & Craft Management
Many maintenance management software programs have a high learning curve and are cumbersome, but iMaint is incredibly easy for maintenance staff to use. The system has enabled thousands of customers to successfully track and manage maintenance activities and achieve a healthy ROI.
Why iMaint Enterprise Asset Management Software?
iMaint is best-of-breed preventive maintenance software that was developed specifically for maintenance – not as an afterthought in a suite of applications. iMaint’s user interface is simple and easy to navigate, so maintenance personnel feel comfortable using it. You can easily move between modules without returning to the navigation tree. Furthermore, functions that belong together are grouped together, so you don’t have to go out of the work order screen you’re in to hunt for related information.
iMaint is suitable for organizations of all sizes, from small to large. The system is highly scalable and can be expanded to multiple sites. iMaint is also updated regularly to keep pace with your organization’s evolving needs. You can access iMaint from the web or a mobile device, as well as keep your finger on the pulse of your organization via a dashboard that displays real-time data graphically.
iMaint Highlights & Features
- Capture information automatically – iMaint captures information automatically through the course of normal events, thus minimizing manual entry. For example, when you fill out work orders, the system captures the history associated with every piece of equipment.
- Generate any kind of report – iMaint doesn’t limit you in terms of what you can report on. There are hundreds of predefined reports that you can use out of the box or customize according to your needs.
- Appropriate for various industries and situations – iMaint caters to manufacturing, facilities, and fleet. You can even combine all three within the same system.
- Support multiple languages – iMaint allows you to set a different language at each site.
- Encourage knowledge sharing – iMaint puts your employees’ knowledge into a database, sharing it with various people in your organization.
- Monitor staff productivity – Determine how your employees are doing on the job by evaluating their performance with iMaint.
- Ensure regulatory compliance – Comply with regulatory requirements, increase safety, and reduce your vulnerability with the help of iMaint.
- Customizable navigation pane – iMaint can be customized for different levels of users. The system administrator sees everything, but other users only see the work modules that are relevant to their jobs. Users also have the ability to customize their view and save their preferred settings.
- Enforce consistency – Designate certain form fields as required to ensure that users are consistent in how they enter information.
- Manage parts inventory – Have the right parts on hand when you need them by configuring iMaint’s inventory module to automatically reorder parts as needed.
- Prevent equipment failure – iMaint maximizes equipment up time and keeps your equipment in peak operating condition.
- Synchronize preventive maintenance actions – Manage your workload by synchronizing preventive maintenance actions. For example, let’s say you have three separate work orders for preventive maintenance actions that are performed every month, every three months, and annually, and they all happen to fall in the same month. You can combine these three separate work orders into a single work order.
- Rename fields and labels – Rename fields and labels system-wide to match the needs of your organization or industry. For example, manufacturers and facilities typically use the label, “assets”, whereas fleet customers prefer the label, “unit”.
- Integrate iMaint with other applications – iMaint isn’t an island – it integrates easily with other applications.
Work with a Leading Provider of EAM Systems
You can’t just purchase EAM software and expect it to be successful. In addition to seeking a robust EAM system that has all of the features you require, it’s important to work with a software provider that offers excellent support and the depth and breadth of services you need to achieve success. DPSI assists you from initial setup through ongoing management, so you can leave the technology to us and stay focused on maintenance.
DPSI partners with you to ensure that you’re able to successfully implement and use iMaint. We draw upon nearly 30 years of hands-on experience to help you get your EAM software up and running efficiently and see to it that the needs of all stakeholders and departments within your organization are met. Additionally, we make recommendations for the future so that you’re able to maximize your return on investment.
Simplify Maintenance Management with iMaint
Implementing the right maintenance management system software is essential to achieving your goals. To discover just how powerful iMaint is and how it could benefit your organization, sign up for a free trial or view relevant case studies. You’ll be amazed by what our system can do!