Experience all of the benefits that EAM software has to offer without the high upfront costs, lengthy implementation, and IT headaches. iMaint Online EAM software is a cloud-based option that automates preventive maintenance scheduling, work orders, parts inventory, purchasing, and more, yet it requires minimal time and energy to maintain. With iMaint Online, you can access your maintenance data securely from anywhere in the world.
Simply login to access all of iMaint’s features and perform an array of tasks, including the following:
Parts & Inventory
Reports & Graphs
Cost Tracking & Budgeting
Labor & Craft Management
iMaint Online EAM software allows you to enjoy the bottom-line benefits of an EAM system without the IT burden. All you need is a computer with Internet access – there’s no hardware or software to install. Users have access anywhere, anytime, so you can manage maintenance and assets from any location. Some advantages of choosing iMaint Online versus an on-premise EAM system include faster initial setup and implementation, greater convenience, lower hardware costs, and automatic updates. With iMaint Online, we host the software, manage your database, and monitor system performance, so you can focus on what you do best. Unlike with a traditional, on-premise maintenance management system, the upfront cost of implementing iMaint Online is minimal because you make use of existing infrastructure. This translates into a lower total cost of ownership.
Your Data Is Safe and Secure with Us
At DPSI, we take precautions to guard your valuable data. We’ve teamed up with a leading national data center, Dynamic Quest, to back up your data, manage your databases, and perform system maintenance. iMaint Online is housed on multiple servers to increase system availability and reliability. The network, servers, and application are monitored around the clock, 365 days a year.
Try iMaint Online Free
Sign up for a free trial to discover how iMaint Online EAM software can minimize equipment downtime, extend the life of your company’s assets, and streamline your maintenance operations.
iMaint boasts a complete work order generation, management, and reporting system with the following capabilities:
- Group multiple assets and procedures together on a single work order
- Estimate and track labor (internal and contract)
- Quickly assign labor hours to various work orders for faster processing and closing
- Keep track of labor, parts, and miscellaneous maintenance costs
- Schedule resources for specific work orders
- Graphically show outstanding work for the day, week, or month
- Reschedule work orders and assign internal and contract labor with a few clicks of a mouse
- Re-open work orders as necessary to make corrections or add information until the accounting year has been closed
- Perform downtime tracking
Request needed maintenance using the iMaint system, iMaint mobile work requester or the iMaint web work requester. Once a work request is entered, a designated person is notified. There are audible alert options available for emergencies or based on elapsed time since requests were last reviewed. Users can submit requests from any remote location and are notified when their requests are received or when a work order is started, completed, or cancelled.
Create, edit, and generate scheduled work orders in a variety of ways with iMaint’s scheduling module. This module allows you to complete the following tasks:
- Automatically combine multiple work orders on a single work order based on similar assets or procedures
- Automatically create and print work orders that are due or that fall within a certain date range or meter reading
- Specify days of the year when your company is shut down so that work orders aren’t scheduled for those days
- Specify date ranges when in-season work should not be done or off-season work must be done
- Create part exception notes when a schedule requires a part that is currently unavailable
- Take note of assets that are covered under warranty
The iMaint asset module is powerful and versatile. In addition to entering standard information, you can set up user-defined fields for all assets and specifications by asset type. Information that’s available in the asset module includes the following:
- All parts associated with an asset
- All procedures associated with an asset
- Schedules set up for an asset
- General ledger accounts
- Asset status and location change
- Recurring and non-work order related costs
- Meter readings
The asset tree displays each asset and its parent or children. Other asset options include asset types, asset locations, asset groups, meter types, meter update, and lines.
Parts & Inventory
The inventory module manages parts, suppliers, and adjustment information. A part can be defined as a component (serialized) or a stocked part associated with a warehouse location. Parts can be stored in any number of warehouses, and part ordering information can be tracked at the warehouse level.
iMaint can be used to manage inventory at multiple sites. You can search for a part at your own site or select any number of sites to search. The system shows you every site with the part, the warehouse and location, and the quantity on hand and available for use. Transferring parts between sites is also simple.
iMaint’s purchasing module is designed to automatically generate purchase orders with just a few clicks of a mouse. The re-order alert report shows you exactly which parts you need to order. iMaint’s purchasing system can take this list and create purchase orders for you. Parts can be placed on purchase orders in the following ways:
- Automatically generated by iMaint when due based on re-order method selected and current quantities
- Entered via a purchase request
- Manually entered in the purchase proof
iMaint supports multiple currencies, which you can select by supplier. You can also order parts, contract labor, and miscellaneous items that won’t become part of your stocked inventory. Maintenance staff and users outside of the maintenance department can submit purchase requests.
iMaint’s projects module allows you to easily manage any project, link work orders and history to projects, and automatically launch third-party project management software. You can establish a budget for a project and actual costs on the budget will be updated as work orders and other expenses are associated with the project. In addition, you can create schedules for projects so that work orders are generated automatically.
Reports & Graphs
With more than 100 ready-to-run reports to choose from as well as custom reporting options, iMaint allows you to collect and analyze a wealth of information about your maintenance operations. iMaint’s reports & graphs module provide you with vital, real-time information about one site or multiple sites. After choosing a report or graph, you can query the database for specific information. All reports are accessible by category, number, or keyword, and you can preview reports and graphs before printing or emailing.
General Ledgers / Budgeting
Establish general ledger accounts for all maintenance-related cost accounts. Fiscal year periods are user-defined with up to 13 optional periods and budgets for each. Actual costs associated with work orders will be associated with a fiscal period based on the dates defined for the period. Cost transaction records are created as an audit trail whenever costs are applied in iMaint. These transactions can be viewed at any time.
Send emails to anyone with a supported email account or wireless device using iMaint’s email functionality. Users can send messages via iMaint manually or have emails dispatched automatically. You can also notify maintenance staff about new assignments and work orders that require action.
- Capture Information Automatically – iMaint captures information automatically through the course of normal events, thus minimizing manual entry. For example, when you fill out work orders, the system captures the history associated with every piece of equipment.
- Generate any kind of report – iMaint doesn’t limit you in terms of what you can report on. There are hundreds of predefined reports that you can use out of the box or customize according to your needs.
- Appropriate for various industries and situations – iMaint caters to manufacturing, facilities, and fleet. You can even combine all three within the same system.
- Support multiple languages – iMaint allows you to set a different language at each site.
- Encourage knowledge sharing – iMaint puts your employees’ knowledge into a database, sharing it with various people in your organization.
- Monitor staff productivity – Determine how your employees are doing on the job by evaluating their performance with iMaint.
- Ensure regulatory compliance – Comply with regulatory requirements, increase safety, and reduce your vulnerability with the help of iMaint.
- Customizable navigation pane – iMaint can be customized for different levels of users. The system administrator sees everything, but other users only see the work modules that are relevant to their jobs. Users also have the ability to customize their view and save their preferred settings.
- Enforce consistency – Designate certain form fields as required to ensure that users are consistent in how they enter information.
- Manage parts inventory – Have the right parts on hand when you need them by configuring iMaint’s inventory module to automatically reorder parts as needed.
- Prevent equipment failure – iMaint maximizes equipment up time and keeps your equipment in peak operating condition.
- Synchronize preventive maintenance actions – Manage your workload by synchronizing preventive maintenance actions. For example, let’s say you have three separate work orders for preventive maintenance actions that are performed every month, every three months, and annually, and they all happen to fall in the same month. You can combine these three separate work orders into a single work order.
- Rename fields and labels – Rename fields and labels system-wide to match the needs of your organization or industry. For example, manufacturers and facilities typically use the label, “assets”, whereas fleet customers prefer the label, “unit”.
Keep your finger on the pulse of your organization with the iMaint Dashboard, which displays multiple key performance indicators (KPIs) as gauges, charts, and graphs. The iMaint Dashboard is fully customizable and displays your preferred metrics, so you can stay focused on the big picture.
Extend the power of iMaint to mobile devices with iMaint Mobile. This add-on module gives your employees the ability to manage work orders, work requests, and parts inventory from their mobile devices. By giving maintenance staff instant access to critical information on the job, iMaint Mobile boosts productivity, reduces paperwork, and eliminates data entry errors.
The iMaint Integrator allows you to integrate iMaint with other software systems simply and afford-ably, hence eliminating time-wasting data input and unnecessary paperwork. The iMaint Integrator communicates with multiple business applications while safeguarding the integrity of your data.
The iMaint Web Requester s add-on module enables non-licensed users to submit work or purchase requests from any computer with Internet or network access.