The DPSI Difference
DPSI isn’t your average maintenance management software company. These are some key factors that set us apart.
- Successful Track Record – DPSI has worked with many well-known companies, including Kellogg’s, FedEx Ground, City of Tampa and Volvo as well as smaller organizations. We have been in business since 1986, so we have years of experience working in the trenches. We draw upon our wealth of expertise to successfully implement maintenance management software in your particular environment.
- Competitively Priced – You’ll be hard-pressed to find software so robust at such affordable prices elsewhere. From cloud-based options, to mobile capabilities, to easy integration, we offer a variety of innovative features without the exorbitant price tag.
- Unparalleled Service – We don’t just say we deliver excellent customer service. We truly mean it! We’re big enough to provide you with solutions that meet your organization’s needs, yet small enough to remember your name and deliver service with a personal touch. Our Professional Services Team goes on-site to assess your operation, diagnose problems, and come up with ways to improve your maintenance operations.
- Superior Customer Support – The patient, understanding, and knowledgeable customer service representatives at our Fast Response Desk are available to help when needed. Our Customer Support includes technical support via a toll-free telephone (US and Canada) and email, free program upgrades and updates, access to our private Customer Corner website and forums, membership in the DPSI User Group, and a subscription to our quarterly Solutions newsletter.
- For Maintenance People, by Maintenance People – We’ve been in your shoes and have designed our software to work the way you do. Our team has extensive experience in maintenance management, and our solutions are easy for maintenance staff to understand and use.
- Scalability – Our EAM systems can be implemented at a single site or multiple sites, from small to large.
- Customization Capabilities – We tailor our solutions to fit your organization’s specific needs. You can easily customize our software to accommodate an individual user or group of users without programming knowledge.
- Customer Involvement – We consistently improve our products based on customer feedback. We have a User Advisory Board and conduct polls to determine what new features and enhancements to add to our software.
To learn more about the benefits of working with DPSI, call 877-304-0431 or fill out our online contact form for information about our services and unique approach.