DPSI has long been recognized as a leading provider of maintenance management software. Our cutting-edge CMMS/EAM System have enabled organizations of all sizes to lower their operating costs and maximize their efficiency. Since 1986, we have served more than 50,000 users at over 6,000 organizations around the world. Our headquarters is located in Greensboro, North Carolina, and we have offices in Canada.
At DPSI, we realize that an organization is only as good as its people. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for talented and energetic team players with extensive experience in technology and an in-depth understanding of the maintenance industry. If you’re interested in contributing to the growth of a dynamic, customer-centric organization, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Software Developer
DPSI is seeking a creative and technical programmer with a passion for software development. This position will play a key role in the design & development in our enterprise application.
- Apply and adhere to an application development life cycle, including requirements analysis, application architecture and end user experience
- Contribute to project planning and status reporting process
- Work with existing development team to complete change requests
- Act as a technical resource to the design team during planning sessions
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with user interface design
- Enterprise application development
- 7 + years writing applications C#, WPF, SQL Server
- Cloud development
- Ability to design and build prototypes to establish requirements or prove concepts
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- Ability to understand complex code and business rules
Please send resume to email@example.com
Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.